JOB TITLE: Sponsorship Manager
Haut Monde Mrs. India Worldwide is a stage that empowers the dignified married women of India. For the last 10 years, the Haut Monde stage has been running for women who wish to relive their dreams, change careers, and gain more confidence in their life. Haut Monde Mrs. India Worldwide 2020 is ready with the crown of the decade - #My2020Crown which will be crowned by the legend Mrs. Hema Malini at the finale in New Delhi.
This role is specifically designed to focus on delivering the revenue generation via sponsorships of the mega event ‘Haut Monde Mrs. India Worldwide’ happening in October.
The Manager would have to lead high level, strategic sponsorships, which may include people from the industry like Make-up artists, Stylists, Cosmetic Brands, Clothing line, Health products. (Both Barter and Cash Model) or basically whose interest lies within access to a target market, i.e India married woman aged 20-45 yrs.
The suited candidate must have experience in pitching to brands& agencies and the skill set to create customized sponsorship packages for clients.
Because the event takes place in an outside country, we need to track the tourism industry as well.
1. Create a Sponsorship deck worth sending to the potential sponsors along with the scope of expanding digital marketing.
2. Researching and analysis analyzing industries, markets, brands to identify and determine opportunities.
3. Identifying Potential sponsors for Haut Monde Mrs. India Worldwide 2020.
4. Build strong networks/contacts and leverage then grow these networks.
5. Approaching C-level business contacts and decision-makers.
6. Approach Influencers and potential clients through Instagram.
7. Consulting with prospective sponsors to understand and scope business requirements.
8. Create tailored, multi-faceted vertical and horizontal sponsorship packages that allow the potential sponsor to maximize their access to the target market.
9. Produce unique detailed proposals that convey the outlined objectives, the opportunity, the ROI and the offer.
10. Securing and closing high value, win-win deals.
11. Working with other internal teams to deliver and support all aspects of the agreement and the achievement of the desired ROI.
12. Give leads for CRM and convert them into resources.
1. Demonstrable record of success in new business development/sales roles.
2. Demonstrable experience of maximizing opportunities from researching prospects to generating meetings, and securing income.
3. Experience of working in cross-departmental teams or structures to deliver projects.
4. Degree in Communications.
As per industry standards + High Incentives
You can also Send us your Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org to Apply.